Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Round Two...

So, as soon as I hit 'publish post' I remembered/thought of more items for the list:
oil changes...LCPC license renewal...CE credits are short - find conferences and register ASAP!...get to the gym already woman!...

And then there is the other side of this roller coaster that is my life right now...all the good stuff that puts a smile on my face everyday.  Cheri...this is for you!

playing/laughing with 3 giggly, happy girls under 4
watching the girls in full costume, sing and dance like princesses
singing to Momma Mia with Steph...she knows all the words!
cooking anything with Billy...we are a great team and have so much fun
reading the same stories over and over and over again....knowing these will be there memories
vacations that seem like chaos, but again, for the girls...pure joy and memories
listening to the girls talk to each other when they think we can't hear them...sister stuff is so wonderful to watch
watching Symone read!  and seeing her enjoy the adventures and escape of a good story...
knowing that there are 3 'other' children in the world who have been touched by our family...knowing that they have felt our love...
having a "reason" to go to the park!!! and swing!
watching the girls play in the snow...run...get so stinking excited by a school bus!  
quotes such as:  "Momma when will I meet my husband?  What him doing now?" and "Daddy, don't you tell me No!" - Faith while sucking her thumb and holding Baby Eeyore

AND....the list could go on and on and on...

I'm so blessed to be a MOM...