Friday, March 13, 2009

The Last Few Weeks

I will make this blogging thing a habit....I will!  I will!  I will!  I need an outlet!  So...to catch up a bit...

The last few weeks have been intense...children's behaviors have been heavy though they are improving now with medication changes and tightening up of our routine and structure.  

Spent the weekend with my sister and her two wonderful girls last weekend.  Had an awesome time!  It still amazes me and makes me smile to see how vastly different we are in so many ways.   And, we have so much in common!  

Hubby is preparing to take a work related certification exam...again!  He had best pass the darn thing this time, I can't take all the time he has to put into it again...

Trying to decide if I will return to part-time work again next fall...really wanting to quit and stay home completely to get things on track here...all 4 girls are starting school in our local district next year and the meetings, running and "stuff" will require so much time...I want to have the energy and presence of mind for all of it!

Other than that...just all the usual stuff going on around here:
Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Counseling, Work, School, Laundry, Cooking, Cleaning, Reading!, Driving...Driving...Driving!, Laughing!!!!!  Life!



No comments: